- Show respect at all times.
- When entering class area, salute your teacher and classmates.
- Be in class on time, Sifu should be informed in case of absence.
- Remain silent except for questions.
- Willingness to accept teachings
- When practicing with another member, use the force from the other to strengthen and improve your own skills. Don’t try to impress and win over your practicing partner.
- Fridays: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Sundays: 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Bamboo Forest Temple Chinese Fistology is a martial arts school that trains individuals to strengthen the relationship between their minds and bodies, using both internal martial arts and Bamboo Forest Temple Praying Mantis. Sifu Koo will develop an individual training program for each student, based on the student’s interests, health, aptitude, and ability. Students can choose to focus on health, self-defense, or both.
If a new student wishes to focus more on self-defense, Sifu may still begin by improving the student’s health before allowing the student to safely move on to self-defense. Whichever the individual student’s focus, Sifu Koo will use a combination of internal martial arts and praying mantis to guide each individual student toward their highest potential.
Classes will be held in a group environment with individuals of varying levels of skill and experience. This provides opportunities for new students to learn from more experienced students in addition to Sifu Koo’s instructions. Students are welcome and encouraged to attend classes every Friday and Sunday.
*For safety reasons, please to do not wear jewelry of any kind during class.
**Inquire about private lessons.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for ask any questions and to see if this would be a benefit to your lifestyle.